Sunday, February 21, 2021

Video of Plunger Not Being Pressed For Official Getting Vaccine



by Chuck Ness

In the video below, you will see a staff member, for the University of El Paso Medical Center, supposedly getting a vaccine shot to show everyone that it's nothing to worry about. After all, if a member of the University medical staff will get the shot, you should also. Well there's just one problem. He never got the shot. Oh he got stuck with a needle, but he never received any of the vaccine serum.

As you can clearly see the plunger of the hypodermic needle is never depressed. Thus, no serum was injected into the staff member. To be sure it is visible, I used my screen capture software to grab the video clip from a local television news report. Then I edited it by zooming in for a close up so you can see without a doubt they are pulling a fast one over on the public.

Simple question. If the vaccine is so safe, and all the stories of possible danger is overblown, then why didn't they push the plunger in? The video clearly shows that the plunger was never pressed, so there was no serum injected into his arm. I ask again, if the vaccine is safe, then why was the plunger not pressed?

There are many reasons to worry about new vaccines being created. As for me, the last vaccine I ever received was in the army many years ago before I was shipped overseas. Ever since I left the army I have refused to get vaccines for any type of flu offered over the years, and I don't plan on getting this one.

Personally, I believe my death will probably come after some idiot forces me to take a vaccine for my own supposed good. By then I'll be too damn old to stop them. So I guess my misery will be over, and I'll head on home to the Lord finally.

4 comments:

Avalanche said...

STOP calling it a vaccine! Only and always call it an non-vaccine or gene therapy!

A *vaccine* contains crippled, inactivated, or partial material FROM THE ACTUAL PATHOGEN!!! This gene therapy shot (think GMO for people!) has nothing whatsoever OF the alleged, still not isolated, SARS-Cov2 supposed virus. There IS no 'part' of the pathogen in this gene therapy; it is 'designed' to make the human body CREATE what appears to be genetic code that is ALLEGED to make the body's immune system respond to, essentially, cells that LOOK LIKE what they say is SARS-Cov2. It tells the human body to MAKE a thing with the 'spikes' like what they say is SARS-Cov2 has, in the hopes the immune system will recognize 'spikes' as malignant.

NOT A VACCINE!!

Chuck Ness said...

OK Avalanche, from hense forth I will refer to it as a non-vaccines, or at fake vaccine

GEOTUS4EVAH said...

If you're going to fake it for the camera, just use saline.

Chuck Ness said...

Yes, I agree GEOTUS4EVAH

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, and it will be posted immediately. However, if your comment is offensive in anyway, it will be removed.

I welcome differing opinions, I do believe in free speech, just not vulgar cuss laden comments written for the only purpose of offending people in general.

Differing opinions is not what I refer to, go ahead and disagree, but in a polite way so we can have a logical respectful discussion.

By offensive, I mean by being vulgar, as in swearing, using God's name in vain, or derogatorily offensive in a way you would not talk to your own Grandmother, Mother, or daughter, and then the comment will be removed.

I may not respond to your comment promptly, and there is no way with blogger for me to respond directly to your comment,. So come back and look for me to respond in a new comment to you by the name you post your comment with.