Monday, February 28, 2022

Why Should I Care?


During the US Presidential campaign of 2008, Republican Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin warned us that if Senator Barack Obama were elected President, his "indecision" and "moral equivalence" may encourage Russia's Vladimir Putin to invade Ukraine. Well Obama won and became President, then in 2014 he sat back and watched as Putin rolled into Ukraine to take the Crimea. 8 years later his former Vice President and now President, Joe Biden, is sitting back as he watches Putin finish the job by invading Ukraine again.

My heart goes out for those suffering from a war they themselves never wanted, yet we all must live with the consequences that come from those who lead us. In the United States, we have Beavis and Butt-Head runing our country, and I actually believe equivicating them with those characters is an insult to them. Weel, I sadly must admit that I am so on the fence on this Russia vs Ukraine war that I find it difficult to get upset anymore. I mean, Look at the way the United States goes from one extreme to the other in how we deal with both our allies and enemies. Depending on which political party controls the White House, can mean the difference between freedom or subjugation for us and our allies. Is it any wonder, many like me find it difficult to even care anymore?


Regardless of his reasoning, I for one cannot blame Putin for caring more about his country's needs than he does about the rest of the World. One administration (Obama's) uses him to enrich their private bank account, then later accuses him (Putin) of stealing an election for a man (Trump) who in actuality turns out to be Putins worst nightmare. Then they steal an election (From Trump) and start using our allies and enemies again to get rich while letting him (Putin) do as he pleases as long as their (The Democrat's) friends get rich.

When I think about it, I am always brought back to the reality of the way the United states has continually treated it's allies. Consider this, we go from one extreme to the other, all depending on who our President is. I can't help but wonder why I should care any more. Seriously, can anyone truly blame Putin for caring more about his own country's interests than the rest of the World's interests? To be quite honest, it is a natural, rational, logical thing to do. Or so one would think. unfortunately in today's so-called Western Democracies of the World, we don't have rational people running them. In the last 30 years or so, most of the leaders of Western Democracies have been, and still are, a bunch of idiots educated beyond their own intelligence.

Could someone please point out to me which empires, or societies, in history willingly did things that were detrimental to the survival of their own society? I realize that many did some stupid things by poking a bear now and then just to have their clock cleaned. However, I am pretty good on history, and I fail to find any societies of the past who willingly helped their rival societies destroy them. There have been Benedict Arnold's from time to time, but not a majority of those who are in power. It may be just me, but in the last 30 years I have witnessed mass societal suicide by those elected to keep the country strong and healthy.

In the last 30 years, Look how Democrat Presidents have treated nations around the World whom we have treaties with. We treat them all like yo-yos, because our foreign policy is so schizophrenic depending on who gets elected to the Oval Office. Mind you, Russia needs money to survive like all nations do. His biggest asset is his oil and gas, which he needs to sell in order to bring cash into his small economy. So United States Democrats tell him to go ahead and pump and sell his oil because we are going to shut ours down. Then a Republican comes in and frees up the red tape that shut down our domestic oil production capability, and we become more energy independent. Then Putin does something we aren't to crazy about, so we slap sanctions on him to limit his ability to sell his oil and gas.

Then a Democrat comes along and and shuts down our oil again allowing Putin to sell his oil. Now tell me why he or any other nation in the World give a rats butt about what we think? I know if I were a foreign leader I would never ever trust any agreement or deal, or promise ever made by an America President thanks to the leftists in the US.

Remember, it was under Obama that his VP Biden threatened the Oligarch leaders of Ukraine that he would cut off the military and other humanitarian aid, the Bush administration promised, if they didn't fire the countries Attorney General who was investigation Hunter Biden. Who the hell can ever trust anything we say or do? You know, let Putin do what he wants, and the hell with both Russia and Ukraine. In the middle of all this in countless of millions of lives hanging in the balance of what the US will decide to do from administration to administration.

I'll tell you something, the evil ones are us. Not anyone else, Why? Because we claim we have GOD, we claim we care, yet God is not stupid. One day HE will spit us out like he did the Southern Tribe of Judah who would continually go from acting moral superior to Sodom like as they shoved their proverbial finger in GOD's eye. Constantly going from one good king to a bad one, then to a good one, then back to a bad one. Like HE did with Judah, GOD will eventually tell us America's time is up. I puke you out, I'll replace you with another people who will one day follow me and not sacrifice their children to Moloch! We continually act like we are a moral superior society, because we are supposedly a Christian nation with a constitution that is better than the rest. What a farce.

As for Putin, even Billy Graham gave him credit for embracing Christianity, while condemning America for becoming more like Sodom. Mind you, I do not claim he is a Saint, but can you show me a politician in America who can prove by their deeds they are a better Christian than Putin is? I know a few Republicans who can, but not one Democrat who can. Now I don't want to move to Russia, but the United States and Russia sure seem to be heading into opposite directions when it comes to morals and human rights. I know Russians does not have a constitution that defends their rights like ours is supposed to do for us. However, what good is a constitutional right when so many of them being denied us by the courts? Consider the following about Putin;

  • He has shut down the LGBTQ from having same sex marriages in Russia.

  • He allows the children of Christians to be taught their faith in schools.

  • He pushes for men and women to get married instead of shacking up. Why? Well in his words not mine, "Because it's good for the moral fabric of our society and good for the future success of Russia.)

  • He is against abortion yet he does allow it to exist, and the laws are more restrictive than in all 50 states in the US.

  • He will lock any adult up for life if they prey on children.

  • He will fire for life any teacher, and threatens them with prison if they try to teach LGBTQ agenda in schools.

  • He makes the children get an education that will ensure they can work when they graduate.

  • He also locks people up for committing crimes, and they do not get coddled. You go to prison for a crime, not to get a law degree and not for a vacation. Don't like the it? Deal with it, because you are getting what you deserve.

  • He supports the right for his citizens to own weapons. Regulated yes, but there are no political agendas that are attempting to take away guns like in the US.

  • He limits the regulations on businesses so they can succeed.

OH you will say Putin rigged the elections to get elected in Russia. Well, looks like we have a lot in common with Russia then, because we all know that Biden did not win the election of 2020. I could care less what the Democrats and most Republicans in Congress claim. So you have a problem with me tossing Republicans into the same basket as I do Democrats? Well, did you know that only 14 Republican US Senators condemned Trudeau for what he did to the truckers. That means 86 US Senators agree with his totalitarian actions. We also know that most Republicans in Congress are silent about the many citizens still locked up for practicing their constitutional right to protest against the government.

Now I would prefer Russia not annex Ukraine, but I would also have preferred we spent most our energy taking out the Taliban in Afghanistan than removing Saddam from power in Iraq. When I compare Russia to the US, I cannot honestly say I see that we are a better place, with a better leader with a better way of doing things anymore. Sorry, but please tell me why I should waste my energy caring about a place Biden used to enrich him and his family while attacking me and those like me who do not agree with him politically? So I can really say that accept for the souls of those in danger, I personally could care less one way or the other anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, and it will be posted immediately. However, if your comment is offensive in anyway, it will be removed.

I welcome differing opinions, I do believe in free speech, just not vulgar cuss laden comments written for the only purpose of offending people in general.

Differing opinions is not what I refer to, go ahead and disagree, but in a polite way so we can have a logical respectful discussion.

By offensive, I mean by being vulgar, as in swearing, using God's name in vain, or derogatorily offensive in a way you would not talk to your own Grandmother, Mother, or daughter, and then the comment will be removed.

I may not respond to your comment promptly, and there is no way with blogger for me to respond directly to your comment,. So come back and look for me to respond in a new comment to you by the name you post your comment with.