Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Free Bible Charts From My Google Drive



(Click on any image to see menu or full images and to download)

I am offering free charts for anyone interested. For now there are only Geneology and timelines available, but as time goes buy I will have more charts covering other Biblical topics. Keep the link handy to maybe dial it in on your smart phone so you can check back from time to time as you read your bible, or. just to see what more I have uploaded to the folder.

All of us who are serious about understanding the Word of GOD, finds ourselves in a position from time to time where we would like to see something in an easy to understand chart. One of those moments is when we read the endless confusing genealogies. Well, I'm in the process of compiling some easy to read charts, which are completely downloadable, for anyone who wishes to use them. You can read them from the site, or download them to you computer for a later use. Or if you want you can print them out to place in your Bible for easy access while reading. How ever you would like to have them, I offer them to you for free. I did not create them, but I did grab them from web sites that offer them for free, I am just offering them to anyone who wants them in a one stop easy to access place.

Below I am offering some screen prints of a few files to give you an idea of what I am offering. Just click on the link for the whole folder of files, or click on any of the images to open or down load the chart I have attached to this post. Freely they have been given to me, and freely I offer to you. I pray these charts will make your casual reading time, and your serious study time more enjoyable and more fruitful. God bless you in your walk in the the Word.


Screenshots are but a small portion of larger charts


(Levi Lineage)



(Judah Lineage)



(Lineage In Babylone & Exile Return to Jerusalem)



(Lineage Divided Kingdom chart 2)



(Lineage Patriarchs In Egypt)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, and it will be posted immediately. However, if your comment is offensive in anyway, it will be removed.

I welcome differing opinions, I do believe in free speech, just not vulgar cuss laden comments written for the only purpose of offending people in general.

Differing opinions is not what I refer to, go ahead and disagree, but in a polite way so we can have a logical respectful discussion.

By offensive, I mean by being vulgar, as in swearing, using God's name in vain, or derogatorily offensive in a way you would not talk to your own Grandmother, Mother, or daughter, and then the comment will be removed.

I may not respond to your comment promptly, and there is no way with blogger for me to respond directly to your comment,. So come back and look for me to respond in a new comment to you by the name you post your comment with.