Saturday, February 5, 2022

The Father & I Are One

"The Father and I are One"
John 10:30

This is the clearest statement of Jesus divinity He ever made.Jesus and His Father are not the same, but they are one in essence and nature. Thus, Jesus is not merely a good teacher — He is GOD! His claim to be GOD was unmistakable. The religious leaders wanted to kill Him because their laws said that anyone claiming to be GOD should die. Nothing could persuade them that Jesus was GOD. Yet when people welcome the proclamations of the Good News, they are also welcoming Jesus Christ and, through Him, the Father

"I tell you the truth, anyone who welcomes my messenger is welcoming me, and anyone who welcomes me is welcoming the father who sent me".
John 13:20

Jesus is the visible, tangible image of the invisible GOD. He is the complete revelation of what GOD is like. Jesus explained to Philip, who wanted to see the father, that to know Jesus is to know the GOD. The search for GOD. for truth and reality, ends in Christ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, and it will be posted immediately. However, if your comment is offensive in anyway, it will be removed.

I welcome differing opinions, I do believe in free speech, just not vulgar cuss laden comments written for the only purpose of offending people in general.

Differing opinions is not what I refer to, go ahead and disagree, but in a polite way so we can have a logical respectful discussion.

By offensive, I mean by being vulgar, as in swearing, using God's name in vain, or derogatorily offensive in a way you would not talk to your own Grandmother, Mother, or daughter, and then the comment will be removed.

I may not respond to your comment promptly, and there is no way with blogger for me to respond directly to your comment,. So come back and look for me to respond in a new comment to you by the name you post your comment with.