Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Would You Like To Hear About My Best Friend Jesus?


When you give your life to Jesus, HE should become everything to you. Your strength, your joy, your comfort, and the insatiable desire of your heart. Everything we learn about our Savior offers us more satisfaction, more faith, more rest. Jesus is a never ending, never exhausted banquet of Mana that will fill our souls. HE is the water of life that will quench our thirst forever. Nothing tastes better to our hearts than him, and because of the Gospel we can keep eating of HIS goodness for all of eternity.


Let me tell you a little about HIM


  1. He is the One who is unmoved, unchanging, undefeated, and never outdone

  2. He is the One who was bruised that I might be healed

  3. He is the One who was pierced that He might ease my pain

  4. He is the One who died to give me life

  5. He is the One who fought the battle against darkness to bring me peace

  6. He is the One who the World cannot understand

  7. He is the One whom the armies of the World cannot defeat

  8. He is the One whom public schools cannot explain

  9. He is the One whom  leaders cannot ignore

  10. He is the One whom Herod couldn't kill

  11. He is the One whom the Pharisees could not confuse

  12. He is the One whom Nero could not crush

  13. He is the One whom Hitler could not silence

  14. He is the One the New Age movement cannot replace

  15. He is righteous, omniscient, omnipotent He is GOD

  16. He is light, He is Love, and He is Lord Who always thinks of me

  17. He is the Author and Finisher of my faith

  18. He is Goodness, Kindness, Gentleness

  19. He is Holy, mighty, powerful, and pure

  20. His ways are right, His word is true

  21. He is my Joy, and my Comfort that never changes 

  22. He is my Redeemer, my Savior, my Guide and my peace

  23. He is the One I serve because His yoke is easy and His burden is light

  24. He is the same, yesterday, today, and forever

  25. He will never leave me, never forsake me, never mislead me, never forget me

  26. When I fall, He picks me up; when I fail, He forgives

  27. When I am weak, He is strong; when I am lost, He shows me the way

  28. When I am afraid, He stands by my side

  29. When I am hurt, he heals me

  30. When I am broken, He mends me

  31. When I am confused, He leads me

  32. When I am hungry, He feeds me

  33. When I have problems, He solves them

  34. When I cannot go on, He carries me

  35. Right now He is preparing a room for me in His Fathers house

  36. And one day I will move in to spend eternity basking in HIS brilliance


I just wish I could truly describe Him for you


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, and it will be posted immediately. However, if your comment is offensive in anyway, it will be removed.

I welcome differing opinions, I do believe in free speech, just not vulgar cuss laden comments written for the only purpose of offending people in general.

Differing opinions is not what I refer to, go ahead and disagree, but in a polite way so we can have a logical respectful discussion.

By offensive, I mean by being vulgar, as in swearing, using God's name in vain, or derogatorily offensive in a way you would not talk to your own Grandmother, Mother, or daughter, and then the comment will be removed.

I may not respond to your comment promptly, and there is no way with blogger for me to respond directly to your comment,. So come back and look for me to respond in a new comment to you by the name you post your comment with.