Saturday, August 6, 2022

Rumors Of Wars



We are most definitely living at a time in history the Prophets of old warned us about.

I can imagine how those great Prophets trembled at the thought of living in the future when this time would come amongst us. Oh it is not the ultimate end, but rather the very beginning of what is to come.

I do not have a good feeling about the near future, and nothing we do from here forth will change what is about to happen.

Palace intrigue is at the point where kings and queens of the past have trembled over the fear of assassination, revolt, and empire changing events.

We are all eating, drinking, playing silly games, and prophets around are reading the writing in the wall, and the message is quite clear and understandable.

There are wars and rumors of war, yet so many say things are good, all is well, eat, drink, be marry. For tomorrow all will be calm and copacetic.

The false prophets tell us that all our fears are nothing more than the queasiness one gets before you go to bed on Christmas Eve. So relax, and do not worry, be happy.

While I say it is time to know our time is up. GOD has spoken, and there is nothing we can do to stop the the destruction of our comfort from coming. The evil entities of the World do not fear the paper tiger called America anymore.

Keep an eye on Taiwan, for China is of the belief they can move in and we will not stand in their way.

I see no reason to believe we will, after all, President Biden is unaware of his own bowel movements, while the leftists who are really running the White House are more concerned about destroying America with their Green Energy schemes, China is considering taking Taiwan, Russia is at war with Ukraine, and Western Europe is worried about how they will get through the next Winter with no electricity, gas, or food. So the way I see it, Times are ripe.

Listen well, and know that the LORD our GOD is going to allow Babylon the minor to fall. And I do not call the US the Babylon of the end times, but rather a type of the Babylon that is spoken of.

The one most telling sign I saw that makes me believe this, was when the citizen voters in the very heartland of America, (Kansas), overwhelmingly voted to keep their right to murder babies.

Never before has any citizens in the US had the chance to vote their heart directly on the right of abortion, and trust me when I say, GOD knows the hearts of the people.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Convicting words....Repentance is what I need. I have gone astray. Pray I am restored.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, and it will be posted immediately. However, if your comment is offensive in anyway, it will be removed.

I welcome differing opinions, I do believe in free speech, just not vulgar cuss laden comments written for the only purpose of offending people in general.

Differing opinions is not what I refer to, go ahead and disagree, but in a polite way so we can have a logical respectful discussion.

By offensive, I mean by being vulgar, as in swearing, using God's name in vain, or derogatorily offensive in a way you would not talk to your own Grandmother, Mother, or daughter, and then the comment will be removed.

I may not respond to your comment promptly, and there is no way with blogger for me to respond directly to your comment,. So come back and look for me to respond in a new comment to you by the name you post your comment with.