Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Bible Study to Bibles to Baptism (Video)


I put this video together from many pictures my brother in Christ, Billo Das sent me. I added some images from before he got Bibles, along with images of him handing out Bibles and then the students using them. In the video you will see Billo baptizing 50 new converts. Most are former Hindus, and a few may be Muslim, but all have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Could I get an amen.

Many cannot appreciate the gift of Bibles. Yet in a country as poor as Bengladesh most do not own anything but the cloths on their back. So to own a Bible is a huge thing, especiually for the younger students. In America many kids have a phone by the time they are ten years old, but in Bangladesh most adults do not even own a phone. I suggest you look around your home and consider all you own that you take for granted.

How many of you have a Bible? Now how many children have a Bible. There ar many in America who own a Bible, but they never open it up. It sits on a shelf someplace collecting dust. Yet those in the ministry I support are excited to actually own their own Bible. Now they can now read the Gospel and all about God's creation and story. My heart is warmed, and I wish to thank everyone who has helped me purchase Bibles for them. We need a lot more bibles, but this is a start.

If the Lord moves you to help, please help. There are over 1800 students, and Billo is adding an average of about 20 new students every Month. As of today we only have enough Bibles for 200 students. It costs $10.00 per Bible, so even if you can only afford to donate $10.00, that will buy a bible for one child.

That Bible will help them grow and learn the Word. With prayer and a Bible, maybe these children will all grow up and change Bangladesh from being a predominantly Muslim country to predominately Christian country.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, and it will be posted immediately. However, if your comment is offensive in anyway, it will be removed.

I welcome differing opinions, I do believe in free speech, just not vulgar cuss laden comments written for the only purpose of offending people in general.

Differing opinions is not what I refer to, go ahead and disagree, but in a polite way so we can have a logical respectful discussion.

By offensive, I mean by being vulgar, as in swearing, using God's name in vain, or derogatorily offensive in a way you would not talk to your own Grandmother, Mother, or daughter, and then the comment will be removed.

I may not respond to your comment promptly, and there is no way with blogger for me to respond directly to your comment,. So come back and look for me to respond in a new comment to you by the name you post your comment with.