Sunday, May 16, 2021

Thoughts I Had As I Watched The News



by Chuck Ness


We must all remember to live as an example to others, so that the World can see what the Grace of God can do through the sacrifice of His Son. Then we will be more successful at winning the hearts and minds of the lost. If possible, we are to use HIS words to bolster our example, but we must use them Scripturally.

All Christians know that our Spirit is in a constant battle with our flesh. I myself desire to be an example so others can see HIS light through me, yet my flesh is constantly getting angry over the rise of Satan's power in the World.

Unfortunately, we are living in the times we read about in Scripture. Evil prevails at such a level that has not been seen since the days of Lot or Noah. Peter warned us of these days when he reminds of how Noah preached to an urighteous people in their end time, and the oppression of filth felt by Lot when confronted by the wicked people of Sodom.

"....... Lot, who was oppressed by the filthy conduct of the wicked (for that righteous man, dwelling among them, tormented his righteous soul from day to day by seeing and hearing their lawless deeds) then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment, and especially those who walk according to the flesh in the lust of uncleanness and despise authority. They are presumptuous, self-willed. They are not afraid to speak evil of dignitaries, whereas angels, who are greater in power and might, do not bring a reviling accusation against them before the Lord." 2 peter 2:7-11

These are the times we live in, yet so many are clueless because, like frogs in a pot of water on the stove, we are all getting warmer and warmer through the years. Yet so many are clueless that they are actually boiling in their own sesspool of filth. For the end is not near dear brothers and sister, the end is here, and we are all minor characters in a realtime film called, "Your Time Is Up!"

My prayer O'Lord, is to be able to actually live the Words I am so blessed to string together. If I could, if I would, then I will be more useful to YOU, O'Lord, than any commentary I could ever write.

2 comments:

Michael Day said...

Good Morning Mr Ness form the land of Fruits an Nuts where everything that
The master of Lies Is can been seen in the Light of Day
Our petty tyrant here with the help of the Tyrants in our FEDCOAT government have loosen there grip on the sheep and yesterday in my little Ol town the sheep
Finely could Breath fresh Air ,as my wife And I went about our Daily walk thru LIfe
it seems that the EVIL that is has pulled back and there was easy to be felt in our Contact with our fellow citizens a calm .
I do not partake in the Mask nonsense and it irates so many sheep but as the saying goes It Is What It iS . With that said your message
To Live as a Example to others
it was a message I felt you wrote to me in some way due to what is within my
Sphere of Influuence
over the last months that I maybe in some small way helping the few known as
Ye of little or no Faith
for the Lord has giving me small tests to help my fellow man
I have been able to help some people in small an meaningful ways
I Think your message is very Timely
Take care An GOD BLESS

Chuck Ness said...

Thank you Michael, I appreciate your testimony. As you can see, I stepped back a bit from posting to the blog, but I still do. It's because I am writing a book. It's actually a compilation of many of my commentaries I have written over the years. I will post on it when I get it published.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, and it will be posted immediately. However, if your comment is offensive in anyway, it will be removed.

I welcome differing opinions, I do believe in free speech, just not vulgar cuss laden comments written for the only purpose of offending people in general.

Differing opinions is not what I refer to, go ahead and disagree, but in a polite way so we can have a logical respectful discussion.

By offensive, I mean by being vulgar, as in swearing, using God's name in vain, or derogatorily offensive in a way you would not talk to your own Grandmother, Mother, or daughter, and then the comment will be removed.

I may not respond to your comment promptly, and there is no way with blogger for me to respond directly to your comment,. So come back and look for me to respond in a new comment to you by the name you post your comment with.