Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Video of Anaconda Getting Revenge On a Reporter (the snake must be a conservative)

In this video you will see something most conservatives can relate to, a stupid Reporter and his Guide catches an anaconda snake off guard. Well they decide to harass the snake and play with him for a few minutes before tossing him like garbage, away from the camp.  This video will remind you of the way the drive-by media treats conservatives?

Well, that's the first thing I thought of when I watched it.

Anyway, after a little while the Guide hears the reporter screaming for help. So he rushes to where the Reporter is and finds him under attack from the angry anaconda that tracked him down.

My kind of snake.

The way I see it, there no doubt that the anaconda is probably a conservative, and wanted to take out a useless reporter?



Anaconda Attacks Reporter In Jungle - Watch more Funny Videos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, and it will be posted immediately. However, if your comment is offensive in anyway, it will be removed.

I welcome differing opinions, I do believe in free speech, just not vulgar cuss laden comments written for the only purpose of offending people in general.

Differing opinions is not what I refer to, go ahead and disagree, but in a polite way so we can have a logical respectful discussion.

By offensive, I mean by being vulgar, as in swearing, using God's name in vain, or derogatorily offensive in a way you would not talk to your own Grandmother, Mother, or daughter, and then the comment will be removed.

I may not respond to your comment promptly, and there is no way with blogger for me to respond directly to your comment,. So come back and look for me to respond in a new comment to you by the name you post your comment with.