Could someone tell me why the federal government is not giving the Mexican President an ultimatum that if he does not take care of the drug lords, we will? It was just two weeks ago I reported about the drug cartel pirates chasing fishermen on Falcon lake in an attempt to steal money and equipment from them, now we learn about the death threats to American police officers. This is war, and if the Mexican government cannot do something, then it is the federal governments job to take care of it.
Now the report does say that the drug lords are only telling the officers to turn their back when they are off duty, their are not expecting the police to shirk their duty while on the clock. See, that's how they start, and that how Mexico got where it's at with the drug lords running things. If a man is a policeman, then he is an officer off the clock as well as on the clock. So for them to threaten the officers off the clock means they are threatening the officers on the clock.
Interesting, Weird, and Educational Videos
- Russian Roulette
- OK Go - This Too Shall Pass (Rube Goldberg Machine Video)
- Dog Grabs Roman Candle and Runs With It
- Rambunctious Dogs
- Picking and a Grinning
- Snow Dog Having Way Too Much Fun in Fresh Snow
- Newly Discovered Video Segments, of Deion Sanders & Andre Rison's NFL Lightweight Fight
- Catalunia Catholic Boy's Choir Sing The 'Meow" Song
- Penguin Barely Escapes Being Killer Whales Lunch
- Killer Whale Does What Killer Whales Do Best, Kills Pelican and Eats Eat
- Fearless Cat Chases Away Bear
- Earthquake, Yellow Lab Senses & Runs For Safety Seconds Before Earthquake Hits..
- Drive By Attack On Dog, By A Cat
- Ice Fishing In Russia
- Snowmobile Traffic Jam, Venison Anybody?
- Americans Need To Take A Lesson From Fire Ants Building a Raft To Survive Flood
- Bird Swarm Over Sacramento California
- The Hapless Redskins & Their Attempt at a Fake Field Goal
- Airhead Reporter Does Unsafe Gun Safety Report
- Yellow Lab Fishes and Catches Huge Salmon
- Could Eruptions Like This One, Raise Ocean Temperatures?
- Insane Canadian Fishermen
- ▼ 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (38)